Sunday, January 22, 2006

Great Eastern Run 2006

Date: 22 Jan 2006
Time: 0630
Place: Lake Garden, Kuala Lumpur
Avtivity: 20km run

My very 1st 20km run.
Finished in 2hours 07mins 31sec (not too bad huh! for the first timer)
Placed 5/66 in Women's Open
67/290 in all 20km Categories

Thanks to the Power Gel,giving me the super energy. Almost gave up after the 15km.
And the last 3km was crucial. The finish line looks so faaaaar away....
Special thanks to Julita, my companion runner. Both of us trained hard for this run.
A bit sad that couldn't make through the finish line with her. She was 8mins behind me. 8mins feel so short. But waiting her at the finish line was looong.



Julita & I. Satisfaction after the run.





Mom...I did it!








3 Comments:

Blogger OK Yeong said...

at last... u shared out your blog..
hard work. learn up your HTML!

11:17 PM  
Blogger rowenne said...

saharafelis? how use this name? any special?

5:53 PM  
Blogger OK Yeong said...

I know I know~!
Sahara - GURUN
Felis - The Cat; miow miow....
:D
Sahara hara miow miow

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home